Pages

Monday, January 29, 2007

Freeform Forum / Google Group

Notice the new sign-up box in the sidebar. There is now a Google group for discussions related to freeform, past and present.

I tried the forum approach back a couple of years ago and a number of us found it useful for sharind stories, recollections and perspectives. Unfortunately, it was hit by some spammers in Eastern Europe, so I had to shut it down in 2005.

Google does a pretty good job combating spam, plus they are investing more time and energy to improve their groups capabilities. So, we'll give it another go and see what happens.

Like I did with the original forum, I'll be taking excerpts of my book in progress, about freeform, and posting them at the Freeform Radio Google Group, in addition to what you all post there. I will appreciate any feedback on the book that you can give me.

Please go to:

Freeform Radio Google Group

No comments:

Post a Comment